Tour de Fierce Ultralight Cycling Case
Now even lighter, and back in stock with all new colors!
We love a nice long ride, but it requires being extra prepared for whatever the day throws your way. The Tour de Fierce Cycling Case is exactly what you need for longer adventures. It’s weather-proof, super lightweight, eco-friendly and securely holds everything you’ll need—plus a little bit more.
FACT: The wallet is made entirely from deadstock—specifically, unused material left over at the factory by bigger clients who overestimated the amount required for production.
- Weather-proof, heat-bonded and seam-sealed construction
- Most phones zip inside in the event of a downpour
- Sized to be used as a wallet or tool case
- Divided main compartment keeps everything organized
- Front slender pocket for fast access to a tampon, tire lever, lip balm or whatever
- Back flat pocket for a phone or notebook
- Waterproof YKK® zipper keeps your valuables dry
- Additional zip compartment keeps your cash, credit card, ID safe
- Internal key clip so you never fear losing your keys
- Oversize zipper pull for easy access even when you’re wearing full-fingered gloves
- Weather-proof 30D PU + silicone-coated nylon
- YKK® waterproof zipper (external)
- YKK® nylon zipper (internal)
- 30D PU-coated nylon lining
- Hypalon zipper pull handle
- Ultralight plastic key clip
- Custom woven label
- 100% vegan
- Designed to make your ride easier and hold everything you’ll need
- 5 multifunction pockets
- Big enough to be used as a tool sack for a micro-pump or CO2 set, a multitool, tire levers, patch kit, spare tube, plus a handy wipe
- Laser-cut fabric is seam sealed
- Fits into most jersey pockets
- Fits most phones except for “max” size. There is no added shock protection and no warranty if dropped.
- Fits a passport and works well as a travel or bikepacking case
- Ethically produced by hand at a factory that pays a living wage, has reasonable working hours and a good work environment
- Dimensions: 4.25" H x 7" W x .75" D
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Weight: 40 g
- Care: Spot clean with lukewarm water and mild detergent.
- You may need to renew the water repellent surface of your pouch as it ages. We like NikWax Tent Gear Solarproof as they are committed to the environment and never use fluorocarbon water-repellents. It is easy to apply and works well.
9/8/21 Fits my Samsung Note 20G. Fantastic. 3/5 is interim score
Design is great. I like light weight material. I own a Samsung Note20 Ultra. This is/was Samsung's largest phone. I'm happy to say, it fits the pouch with a lightweight silicon case. It will not fit with a large case, ie Otterbox Defender or Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro. There is no padding built into the case. I'm quite pleased with built and size. I'll be riding over the next few days and will complete the review.
9/18/21Fits in rear cycling jersey pockets w/o issue. Very light weight, compared to Silca phone wallet. I appreciate you notifying us of weatherproofing to buy. There is a sewn in lanyard, for a key? I will probably cut that out of pouch. My jerseys are snug and squeeze the pouch into my back, I don't want the lanyard nor key scratching the phone. Besides there's an interior zippered pouch large enough to hold a key, ID and $. There aren't any cycling phone cases that will hold a large a large phone and fit into to cycling jersey pocket. Sorry couldn't login to update my previous 3/5 review
Just fits into my jersey pocket. Samsung phone, ID, and a few other items fit nicely with room to spare.
I have two of these bike satchels, they are multi use. It works really well as a small tool kit for a ride; multi tool, patch or plugs, levers, ID and cc. It also works very well as a wallet. I appreciate the efforts of Hazel and the gang for their original idea and am very happy with my goods!
It is bigger on the inside than on the outside ... I have more items inside this case, taking less space & less bulky, than how I used to carry items in my cycling jersey ... It fits first aid items & hand sanitizer that others don't have or carry with them on rides, my phone & ID, et al, as I need ... I like that it is moisture repellent, keeps items inside safe & dry ... I've recommended to others to try!!
I've actually adopted this pouch as my new go to carry all. It fits my wallet necessities and my phone. I don't carry much else so it's perfect for my needs. Easy to throw in my bike jersey or hydration pack.