Tour de Fierce Ultralight Cycling Wallet
Now even lighter, and back in stock with all new colors!
We love a nice long ride, but it requires being extra prepared for whatever the day throws your way. The Tour de Fierce Cycling Wallet is exactly what you need for longer adventures. It’s weatherproof, super lightweight, eco-friendly and securely holds everything you’ll need—plus a little bit more.
FACT: The wallet is made entirely from deadstock—specifically, unused material left over at the factory by bigger clients who overestimated the amount required for production.
- Sustainably produced using factory deadstock
- Weatherproof, heat-bonded and seam-sealed construction
- Most phones zip inside in the event of a downpour
- Designed with EVERY cyclist in mind
- Divided main compartment keeps everything organized
- Front slender pocket for fast access to a tampon, tire lever, lip balm or whatever
- Back flat pocket for a phone or notebook
- Waterproof YKK® zipper keeps your valuables dry
- Additional zip compartment keeps your cash, credit card, ID safe
- Internal key clip so you never fear losing your keys
- Oversize zipper pull for easy access even when you’re wearing full-fingered gloves
- Sized to be used as a wallet or as a tool sack
- No questions asked, 90-day return policy
- Weatherproof 30D PU + silicone-coated nylon
- YKK® waterproof zipper (external)
- YKK® nylon zipper (internal)
- 30D PU-coated nylon lining
- Hypalon zipper pull handle
- Ultralight plastic key clip
- Custom woven label
- 100% vegan
- Designed to make your ride easier and hold everything you’ll need
- 5 multifunction pockets
- Big enough to be used as a tool sack for a micro-pump or CO2 set, a multitool, tire levers, patch kit, spare tube, plus a handy wipe
- Laser-cut fabric is seam sealed
- Fits into most jersey pockets
- Fits most phones except for “max” size. There is no added shock protection and no warranty if dropped.
- Fits a passport and works well as a travel or backpacking wallet
- Ethically produced by hand at a factory that pays a living wage, has reasonable working hours and a good work environment
- Dimensions: 4" H x 6.75" W x .75" D
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Weight: 40 g
- Care: Spot clean with lukewarm water and mild detergent.