Echelon All-Conditions Ride Pouch, Featherweight
New colors and a new larger size!
The Echelon Pouch takes its name from the beautiful diagonal line a group of cyclists achieves while drafting in a fierce crosswind. It takes strength, skill and concentration—a big wallet? Not so much. This slim, super-functional and lightweight pouch is what you want to take for the sprint.
FACT: The pouch is made entirely from deadstock—specifically, unused material left over at the factory by bigger clients who overestimated the amount required for production.
This ultralight sweat-proof pouch will keep your stuff safe, handy and secure in most weather conditions without weighing you down. Just one less thing to worry about.
- Size 2: 4.15" W x 7" H
- Sustainably produced using factory deadstock
- Weather-proof, heat-bonded, and seam-sealed construction
- Minimal size easily slips into jersey pockets of all sizes
- Ultralight at only .5 oz
- Sleek one-compartment design fits just the essentials
- Front slip pocket for fast access to a handy wipe or drink tablet
- Back flat pocket for a phone or notebook
- Hidden pocket fits tampon, pen or lip balm
- Easy-open YKK® nylon zipper
- Mini-tabs facilitate quick opening
- Water-resistant30D PU + silicone-coated nylon
- YKK® nylon zipper
- Hypalon mini-tabs
- Nylon web zipper pull
- Custom woven label
- 100% vegan
- Designed to make your ride prep quicker and easier
- 3 multifunction pockets
- Offers quick access to ride basics
- Laser-cut fabric is seam-sealed
- Phones up to 3.25" x 5.75" fit inside without an added protective case. The pouch has no shock protection; no phone warranty if dropped
- Functions better than a zip-lock bag
- Ethically produced by hand at a factory that pays a living wage, has reasonable working hours and a good work environment
- Size 2: 4.15" W x 7" H
- Weight: .5 oz
- Care: Spot clean with lukewarm water and mild detergent
- You may need to renew the water repellent surface of your pouch as it ages. We like NikWax Tent Gear Solarproof as they are committed to the environment and never use fluorocarbon water-repellents. It is easy to apply and works well.
Generally a nice bag. Phone fits in the slip pocket or with a bit of work the zippered pocket. Good workmanship. Useful design.
I bought this to protect my phone from sweat while biking. I had the phone inside the zippered compartment, zipper facing my back. After my 2 hour ride, I removed the phone and there was a line of consendation directly under the zipper. I knew the very end of the zipper would not be weatherproof, but the whole zipper is not, allowing sweat to seep through. I would not want to be caught in a rain storm as this would not provide necessary weatherproofness. Mildly disappointed!
This looked good for trail running vest instead of using a ziplock bag. I like it.
One criticism is they advertise waterproof. It is not. The zipper does not close 100%. In a heavy rain situation or steady rain it gets wet inside. In heavy rain I will still have to place in a ziplock bag.
My iphone, money, credit card fit in the pouch nicely and the pouch fits in my middle pocket on my cycling jersaey. I got this because I had been using a plastic bag for my phone and it slid out of my side rear pocket. So far so good. Phone stays protected and money stays dry.
I was expecting a pouch with a little stiffness to hold its shape but it just flops over. My phone does not fit well in the zippered pocket without more effort. The idea was to protect the phone from rain but it makes it hard to get out and use. Otherwise it is as expected and the quality of construction is good.
I had been thinking about something like this for a while and then one day got an Instagram ad for it. I ordered it right away and have loved it ever since. It works great, fits perfect in all my jerseys and keeps my stuff organized and dry.