Echelon All-Conditions Ride Pouch, Featherweight
New colors and a new larger size!
The Echelon Pouch takes its name from the beautiful diagonal line a group of cyclists achieves while drafting in a fierce crosswind. It takes strength, skill and concentration—a big wallet? Not so much. This slim, super-functional and lightweight pouch is what you want to take for the sprint.
FACT: The pouch is made entirely from deadstock—specifically, unused material left over at the factory by bigger clients who overestimated the amount required for production.
This ultralight sweat-proof pouch will keep your stuff safe, handy and secure in most weather conditions without weighing you down. Just one less thing to worry about.
- Size 2: 4.15" W x 7" H
- Sustainably produced using factory deadstock
- Weather-proof, heat-bonded, and seam-sealed construction
- Minimal size easily slips into jersey pockets of all sizes
- Ultralight at only .5 oz
- Sleek one-compartment design fits just the essentials
- Front slip pocket for fast access to a handy wipe or drink tablet
- Back flat pocket for a phone or notebook
- Hidden pocket fits tampon, pen or lip balm
- Easy-open YKK® nylon zipper
- Mini-tabs facilitate quick opening
- Water-resistant30D PU + silicone-coated nylon
- YKK® nylon zipper
- Hypalon mini-tabs
- Nylon web zipper pull
- Custom woven label
- 100% vegan
- Designed to make your ride prep quicker and easier
- 3 multifunction pockets
- Offers quick access to ride basics
- Laser-cut fabric is seam-sealed
- Phones up to 3.25" x 5.75" fit inside without an added protective case. The pouch has no shock protection; no phone warranty if dropped
- Functions better than a zip-lock bag
- Ethically produced by hand at a factory that pays a living wage, has reasonable working hours and a good work environment
- Size 2: 4.15" W x 7" H
- Weight: .5 oz
- Care: Spot clean with lukewarm water and mild detergent
- You may need to renew the water repellent surface of your pouch as it ages. We like NikWax Tent Gear Solarproof as they are committed to the environment and never use fluorocarbon water-repellents. It is easy to apply and works well.
Just the right size to hold and protect my iPhone 13 Pro, plus room for my driver's license, credit card, and insurance card. Well-made product. Fast and friendly service.
While on a bike ride, we came upon a head on collision and had to use a shirt as a tourniquet. I decided to start carrying one and a CPR face shield and was looking for some way to carry them together in my jersey pocket. This pouch works great to keep everything together and protected and fits perfectly in my jersey pocket.
I was looking for something more low-profile than my more “traditional” ride wallet. This product works perfect for me to stash my phone sweat-free and slide my slim wallet in as well. Not to baggy but fits my iPhone12 Pro with room to spare.
I called the company looking for a desired size that was no longer online. I felt so cared for in the way they made suggestions for me to get the product I wanted for my partner to use on his cross country bike ride. It was shipped right away and was the PERFECT fit. I'm so grateful for the extra effort that was made and appreciated the handwritten note that came with the pouch.
I got the Echelon Pouch after having the Ballistic Black for a while. I got the echelon because I liked the colors and how lightweight it is. I keep the ballistic black prepped with some dollars, a couple of individually packed wet wipes and a chap stick. That one is for early am rides where I am not planning on needing sunscreen, advil or my coffee loyalty cards. The echelon has a bit more room for all of those longer-ride essentials. I love them both because they force me to keep my crap down to a minimum and keep it all together. I used to have a zip lock bag that started accumulating too much extra stuff and made me feel (and look) cluttered. I sweat a lot but the money is never moist! I have not subjected either to a dunk in the sea but they are both waterproof enough for my needs.