Echelon All-Conditions Ride Pouch, Featherweight
New colors and a new larger size!
The Echelon Pouch takes its name from the beautiful diagonal line a group of cyclists achieves while drafting in a fierce crosswind. It takes strength, skill and concentration—a big wallet? Not so much. This slim, super-functional and lightweight pouch is what you want to take for the sprint.
FACT: The pouch is made entirely from deadstock—specifically, unused material left over at the factory by bigger clients who overestimated the amount required for production.
This ultralight sweat-proof pouch will keep your stuff safe, handy and secure in most weather conditions without weighing you down. Just one less thing to worry about.
- Size 2: 4.15" W x 7" H
- Sustainably produced using factory deadstock
- Weather-proof, heat-bonded, and seam-sealed construction
- Minimal size easily slips into jersey pockets of all sizes
- Ultralight at only .5 oz
- Sleek one-compartment design fits just the essentials
- Front slip pocket for fast access to a handy wipe or drink tablet
- Back flat pocket for a phone or notebook
- Hidden pocket fits tampon, pen or lip balm
- Easy-open YKK® nylon zipper
- Mini-tabs facilitate quick opening
- Water-resistant30D PU + silicone-coated nylon
- YKK® nylon zipper
- Hypalon mini-tabs
- Nylon web zipper pull
- Custom woven label
- 100% vegan
- Designed to make your ride prep quicker and easier
- 3 multifunction pockets
- Offers quick access to ride basics
- Laser-cut fabric is seam-sealed
- Phones up to 3.25" x 5.75" fit inside without an added protective case. The pouch has no shock protection; no phone warranty if dropped
- Functions better than a zip-lock bag
- Ethically produced by hand at a factory that pays a living wage, has reasonable working hours and a good work environment
- Size 2: 4.15" W x 7" H
- Weight: .5 oz
- Care: Spot clean with lukewarm water and mild detergent
- You may need to renew the water repellent surface of your pouch as it ages. We like NikWax Tent Gear Solarproof as they are committed to the environment and never use fluorocarbon water-repellents. It is easy to apply and works well.
I called the company looking for a desired size that was no longer online. I felt so cared for in the way they made suggestions for me to get the product I wanted for my partner to use on his cross country bike ride. It was shipped right away and was the PERFECT fit. I'm so grateful for the extra effort that was made and appreciated the handwritten note that came with the pouch.
I got the Echelon Pouch after having the Ballistic Black for a while. I got the echelon because I liked the colors and how lightweight it is. I keep the ballistic black prepped with some dollars, a couple of individually packed wet wipes and a chap stick. That one is for early am rides where I am not planning on needing sunscreen, advil or my coffee loyalty cards. The echelon has a bit more room for all of those longer-ride essentials. I love them both because they force me to keep my crap down to a minimum and keep it all together. I used to have a zip lock bag that started accumulating too much extra stuff and made me feel (and look) cluttered. I sweat a lot but the money is never moist! I have not subjected either to a dunk in the sea but they are both waterproof enough for my needs.
Ordered 2...one for me and one for my husband!!! Will be ordering 2 more for each of my kids soon!!! Waterproof and so cute!! Thanks for keeping our phones safe Fierce Hazel!
My daughter purchased my fierce hazel waterproof bag for Christmas. Without a doubt, I take the small one on every bike ride. Keeps my phone protected & dry as well as some spare cash if needed! Highly recommend!
In a short period of time I have become a big fan of Fierce Hazel and all the products they carry. My year around adventures take me through all kinds of weather, through running water and lots of mud. 100% of the time my essentials stay dry and protected.