Echelon All-Conditions Ride Pouch, Ballistic Black
The Echelon Pouch takes its name from the beautiful diagonal line a group of cyclists achieves while drafting in a fierce crosswind. It takes strength, skill and concentration—a big wallet? Not so much.
FACT: The pouch is made entirely from deadstock—specifically, unused material left over at the factory by bigger clients who overestimated the amount required for production.
Skip the zip-lock bag and keep your stuff safe, dry and stylish with this ballistic, ultra-durable weather-proof pouch. Don’t worry; be happy knowing your cards, cash and other carry basics are safe.
Size 2: 4.15" W x 7" H
- Sustainably produced using factory deadstock
- Weather-proof, heat-bonded and seam-sealed construction
- Minimal size easily slips into jersey pockets of all sizes
- Ultra-durable 420D PU-coated nylon
- Designed with EVERY cyclist in mind
- Sleek one-compartment design fits just the essentials
- Front slip pocket for fast access to a handy wipe or drink tablet
- Back flat pocket for a phone or notebook
- Hidden pocket fits tampon, pen or lip balm
- Hypalon mini-tabs facilitate quick opening
- No questions asked, 90-day return policy
- Ultra-durable and weather-proof 420D PU-coated nylon
- YKK® waterproof zipper
- Hypalon mini-tabs
- Nylon web zipper pull
- Custom woven label
- 100% vegan
- Designed to make your ride prep quicker and easier
- 3 multifunction pockets
- Offers quick access to ride basics
- Laser-cut fabric is seam sealed
- Phones up to 3.25" x 5.75" fit inside without an added protective case. The pouch has no shock protection; no phone warranty if dropped.
- Functions better than a zip-lock bag
- Ethically produced by hand at a factory that pays a living wage, has reasonable working hours and a good work environment
- Dimensions, Size 2: 4.15" W x 7" H
- Weight: 1 oz
- Care: Spot clean with lukewarm water and mild detergent.
You may need to renew the water repellent surface of your pouch as it ages. We like NikWax Tent Gear Solarproof as they are committed to the environment and never use fluorocarbon water-repellents. It is easy to apply and works well.
The pouch is dope! It keeps my phone and any other things together so I won't lose anything. Fits in the rear pocket of my adventure bibs. Of course, it fits in jersey pockets also. In addition to the main pocket that holds your phone or whatever, it has all kinds of accessory pockets for just about anything you might need. I tell you what though, regardless it's way better than a ziplock bag or the vast majority of wannabe cycling wallets that are basically garbage. This pouch is made to go the distance and does not skimp on quality.
Holds a phone, cards, a few sachets of drink mix. Light but strong and the optimal size for a jersey pocket. No more pulling things out of the pocket one by one to get to what you need, it's all there organized and dry. Sustainable and ethically made so what are you waiting for. Looking for a gift for a cyclist, this is it, they will thank you.