Echelon All-Conditions Ride Pouch, Ballistic Black
The Echelon Pouch takes its name from the beautiful diagonal line a group of cyclists achieves while drafting in a fierce crosswind. It takes strength, skill and concentration—a big wallet? Not so much.
FACT: The pouch is made entirely from deadstock—specifically, unused material left over at the factory by bigger clients who overestimated the amount required for production.
Skip the zip-lock bag and keep your stuff safe, dry and stylish with this ballistic, ultra-durable weather-proof pouch. Don’t worry; be happy knowing your cards, cash and other carry basics are safe.
Size 2: 4.15" W x 7" H
- Sustainably produced using factory deadstock
- Weather-proof, heat-bonded and seam-sealed construction
- Minimal size easily slips into jersey pockets of all sizes
- Ultra-durable 420D PU-coated nylon
- Designed with EVERY cyclist in mind
- Sleek one-compartment design fits just the essentials
- Front slip pocket for fast access to a handy wipe or drink tablet
- Back flat pocket for a phone or notebook
- Hidden pocket fits tampon, pen or lip balm
- Hypalon mini-tabs facilitate quick opening
- No questions asked, 90-day return policy
- Ultra-durable and weather-proof 420D PU-coated nylon
- YKK® waterproof zipper
- Hypalon mini-tabs
- Nylon web zipper pull
- Custom woven label
- 100% vegan
- Designed to make your ride prep quicker and easier
- 3 multifunction pockets
- Offers quick access to ride basics
- Laser-cut fabric is seam sealed
- Phones up to 3.25" x 5.75" fit inside without an added protective case. The pouch has no shock protection; no phone warranty if dropped.
- Functions better than a zip-lock bag
- Ethically produced by hand at a factory that pays a living wage, has reasonable working hours and a good work environment
- Dimensions, Size 2: 4.15" W x 7" H
- Weight: 1 oz
- Care: Spot clean with lukewarm water and mild detergent.
You may need to renew the water repellent surface of your pouch as it ages. We like NikWax Tent Gear Solarproof as they are committed to the environment and never use fluorocarbon water-repellents. It is easy to apply and works well.
Sent one to my Brother-in-Law. His response, “Fierce Hazel is awesome. Never heard of “her”. Very cool bag” So I think he liked it. I have had one for about a year and this is now my go-to Birthday Gift of Bike riding friends.
Nice case. Well made I can stuff my phone, wallet and key fob.
Great little carrying case
Much better than a ziplock bag and fits perfectly.
I’ve literally used this every single day since I received it in the mail. Keys, cards, phone and notepad/pen. I love that I can throw it in my jersey, handlebar bag or my back pocket and have everything I need in one place! I’m going to buy more of these for friends this holiday!
The pouch is dope! It keeps my phone and any other things together so I won't lose anything. Fits in the rear pocket of my adventure bibs. Of course, it fits in jersey pockets also. In addition to the main pocket that holds your phone or whatever, it has all kinds of accessory pockets for just about anything you might need. I tell you what though, regardless it's way better than a ziplock bag or the vast majority of wannabe cycling wallets that are basically garbage. This pouch is made to go the distance and does not skimp on quality.