Evolution Convertible Backpack
We did the unimaginable: designed a bag that is both incognito and stands out from the rest. Minimal, durable, utilitarian, and lightweight, cuz, hey—we all need to carry stuff.
FACT: A true one-of-a-kind bag constructed using factory fabric scraps. Made from remnants that, in the past, were too small to use and had been sent to the landfill.
This convertible bag can be worn as 1.) backpack 2.) crossbody 3.) sling bag 4.) flight bag 5.) relaxed back bag. Intentionally uncomplicated, this versatile bag will transition between your everyday errand to weekend hikes and then to exploring Southeast Asia with ease. Minimal does mean simple when you want a unique bag that is super functional. Just the right size to hold your daily essentials without any extra bulk, it is intelligently designed and sustainably made. Truly your everyday go-to bag—wherever you go.
- Sustainably produced using fabric remnants
- Durable, water-resistant fabric is lightweight, strong and highly stain-resistant
- Intelligent hook and strap design for maximum wearability
- Perfectly sized to carry your everyday essentials without weighing you down
Converts to a backpack, purse, sling pack or cross-body bag or attaches securely around your waist as a small messenger bag
- Front-load main compartment for easy access
- Quick-close magnetic flap
- Internal zip pocket holds a tablet or iPad up to 11"
- Multiple internal pockets for accessories
- Quick-access external zip pocket with key clip for phone or wallet
- Hypalon patch for attaching a safety light
- Reflective accent strip for high visibility on city streets
- Lined with waterproof fabric
- Laser-engraved monogram
Materials and Hardware
- 100% salvaged olefin exterior
- Waterproof 210D nylon lining
- YKK® zippers
- Precision anodized-aluminum hooks
- Ultralight plastic D-rings, swivel clips and key clip
- Custom woven label
- 100% vegan
- Inspired by a vintage Swiss military bike bag found in a Paris flea market
- Versatile design transitions perfectly from your weekend on the Cape to your office in the city
- The only bag on the market made from olefin
- Minimalist design keeps what you need handy so your stuff won’t get lost in a big black hole
- Roll it up and fit it securely in the nook of a suitcase. It’s intentionally incognito to blend into any setting.
- Ethically produced by hand at a factory that pays a living wage, has reasonable working hours and a good work environment
- Dimensions: 12" H x 9.75" W (top) x 6.5" W x 5" D (bottom)
- Color: Olive Gray
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Volume: 5 L
- Care: Spot clean with lukewarm water and mild detergent. Do not expose to high heat.