Urban Explorer Bag
This convertible bag can be worn as 1.) backpack 2.) crossbody 3.) sling bag 4.) flight bag 5.) relaxed back bag. Intentionally uncomplicated, this versatile bag will transition between your city errand to weekend hikes and then to exploring Southeast Asia with ease. Minimal doesn't mean simple when you want a unique bag that is super functional.
FACT: A true one-of-a-kind bag constructed using factory fabric scraps. Made from remnants that, in the past, were too small to use and had been sent to the landfill.
We did the unimaginable: designed a everyday bag that is both incognito and stands out from the rest. Minimal, durable, utilitarian, and lightweight, cuz, hey—we all need to carry stuff.
- Sustainably produced using fabric remnants
- Durable, water-resistant fabric is lightweight, strong and highly stain-resistant
- Intelligent hook and strap design for maximum wearability
- Perfectly sized to carry your everyday essentials without weighing you down
Converts to a backpack, purse, sling pack or cross-body bag or attaches securely around your waist as a small messenger bag
- Front-load main compartment for easy access
- Quick-close magnetic flap
- Internal zip pocket holds a tablet or iPad up to 11"
- Multiple internal pockets for accessories
- Quick-access external zip pocket with key clip for phone or wallet
- Hypalon patch for attaching a safety light
- Reflective accent strip for high visibility on city streets
- Lined with waterproof fabric
- Laser-engraved monogram
Materials and Hardware
- 100% salvaged olefin exterior
- Waterproof 210D nylon lining
- YKK® zippers
- Precision anodized-aluminum hooks
- Ultralight plastic D-rings, swivel clips and key clip
- Custom woven label
- 100% vegan
- Inspired by a vintage Swiss military bike bag found in a Paris flea market
- Versatile design transitions perfectly from your weekend on the Cape to your office in the city
- The only bag on the market made from olefin
- Minimalist design keeps what you need handy so your stuff won’t get lost in a big black hole
- Roll it up and fit it securely in the nook of a suitcase. It’s intentionally incognito to blend into any setting.
- Ethically produced by hand at a factory that pays a living wage, has reasonable working hours and a good work environment
- Dimensions: 12" H x 9.75" W (top) x 6.5" W x 5" D (bottom)
- Color: Olive Gray
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Volume: 5 L
- Care: Spot clean with lukewarm water and mild detergent. Do not expose to high heat.
Just the right size to hold your daily essentials without any extra bulk, it is intelligently designed and sustainably made. Truly your everyday go-to bag—wherever you go.
I love the bag. It's a great size and has carrying options with the straps. Great bag and great company to do business with. Thanks for such a unique product.
I absolutely love this perfect little backpack/bag which is so beautifully, intelligently designed. I love how easily my iPhone slips into the side zip pocket and i can grab it and answer it fast with no fussing around. Inside is simple without too many pockets. It’s just the right size (really it’s a mini backpack size). I carry it as a purse and love how lightweight it is and slips comfortably over my shoulder. The elegant grey color is gorgeous and easy to keep clean. The best part is the surprise of cheerful rich classic red inside. The bag is lightweight, but very durable. I use it day and night and get a ton of compliments. Great for guys and gals. Pure genius— this one is a forever keeper. Truly a classic.
Everything about this bag is perfect! It's versatile, sturdy, all-season, all-events (pairs well with a LBD or hikers), and really spacious for its size. And I had the BEST customer service experience with them when a mishap occurred (not the bag's fault). Don't walk, ride like the wind to the BUY button. You will not be disappointed and even more, you'll be thoroughly impressed!
I was kinda uncertain about this bag, but I decided to try it and it is absolutely wonderful!!
It is the perfect bag for every day! It isn’t huge it isn’t tiny... it carries everything that I need without being to big!
I do wish it came in fun colors like at Fjallraven, but that’s just me. I own a Fjallraven Mini and it is super uncomfortable to wear compared to the Fierce Hazel bag. I have found that since I received the Fierce Hazel, I stopped carrying the Fjallraven bag. I love carrying the new bag in the lower position, but love how it is convertible!!
Without a doubt I’ll be watching fierce hazel for more of their products since I’m so impressed with this one!
This company is a pleasure to work with, their customer service is beyond stellar!
Do not hesitate to purchase from them; they stand by their products & are wonderful to their customers...thank you Fierce Hazel! ❤️